Add Adsense Code Within Oxwall Forum Topics (With Cute Sharing Buttons).
In this tutorial I’m going to show you how you can place your ads just within your Oxwall forum posts, after implementing this code monitor your ads click and impressions and compare them to what you use to have before, share your testimonies with others in our comment section.
Due to the regular Oxwall updates, this post may be subject to changes from time to time so we do advice that you, bookmark and check this post after every Oxwall plugins updates.
Below are a few step by step tutorial that will guide you through the implementation of this code and should you encounter any problem while installing this code do not hesitate to ask your question in our comment section.
Step 1: Header Section.
- Login to your admin dashboard (www.yoursite.com/admin)
- Click on mouseover on settings and click on main settings
- Click on page settings
- Copy the following code and paste in the custom head section
- Click save.
Search recipes for this entry:
- oxwall facebook ads manager
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- New Mobile Theme, License Key Check, What have changed in Oxwall 1.8.1? - January 13, 2016
- How to Add Username in Telegram Messaging App - January 2, 2016
- Firefox OS, Microsoft IE and 5 top Technologies that Died in 2015 - January 1, 2016