How to Enable Dev Mode in Oxwall
Now this is what I mean: You just finished reading one of my fine Oxwall tutorials, (let’s say “Add Adsense code within oxwall forum topics“) and you found out that your code didn’t work, there is no need to panic, your dev mode wasn’t enabled.
- Login to your cPanel account.
- Browse to the directory ow_includes in your oxwall installation path.
- Open config.php file in the Edit mode.
- At the end of the file, find the following constant OW_DEV_MODE
- Now change the values from false to true.
- Save your changes.
Once you are done with your activities, remember to change the value back to false like in the first image.
Guys, I must admit that this was a total revolution in my life, just sit back and watch it go all in one click from my admin panel, it is all thanks to Roderick for introducing the cache cleaner extreme plugin that made life easier for you and me.
Well, compared to what we had seen in the past, it works like magic (all in one click) right from your admin panel.
- Simply download the Cache Cleaner Extreme from the store.
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Now go to http://yourwebsite.com/admin/plugins/cacheextreme
- When you are done with your activities, simply click on “clean it up”
Search recipes for this entry:
- oxwall cache set
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- New Mobile Theme, License Key Check, What have changed in Oxwall 1.8.1? - January 13, 2016
- How to Add Username in Telegram Messaging App - January 2, 2016
- Firefox OS, Microsoft IE and 5 top Technologies that Died in 2015 - January 1, 2016