Correcting Update Error in Oxwall 1.6 (Solved)
If you are receiving the above error message there is no need to panic, It’s basically so people running the latest version of PHP won’t have problems. Just follow the steps below and in a matter of seconds you will be able to update your themes and plugins without error messages.
Simple steps to resolving the error messages
- Logon to your FTP/cPanel account
- In your Oxwall installation path open the ow_core folder and edit error_manager.php (Note: You should download this file before making any changes to it).
- In line 137 – 140 replace
- Save your changes.
- Finally, clear your cache and enjoy!
Search recipes for this entry:
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- New Mobile Theme, License Key Check, What have changed in Oxwall 1.8.1? - January 13, 2016
- How to Add Username in Telegram Messaging App - January 2, 2016
- Firefox OS, Microsoft IE and 5 top Technologies that Died in 2015 - January 1, 2016