Add Image to Oxwall Main Menu Items
he pointed out the essence of having a descriptive image placed beside each main menu item in his oxwall powered site. “Of course, it goes without saying that descriptive catchy images speak louder than just plain text.” was the answer given to me when I inquired of why he needed the images on the menu item.
If you asking the same question, here is a way of achieving that:
- Login to your admin dashboard
- Click on Pages & Menus
- Edit any menu you want to add an image to.
- Copy the following code and paste it before the menu name:
- Replace YOUR IMAGE URL HERE with your image url e.g: http://yourwebsite.com/images/yourimage.png
- Now save your menu and thank me later.
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Awale, Backgammon and 1 other Game Technology has transformed - September 29, 2016
- Oxwall MySQL Database (OWSQL101): How to Add, Retrieve or Delete Values in Oxwall Config Database - September 29, 2016
- Plan your Week Ahead: 7 Must Have Android Applications for the Week - September 29, 2016