Add Image to Oxwall Main Menu Items
he pointed out the essence of having a descriptive image placed beside each main menu item in his oxwall powered site. “Of course, it goes without saying that descriptive catchy images speak louder than just plain text.” was the answer given to me when I inquired of why he needed the images on the menu item.
If you asking the same question, here is a way of achieving that:
- Login to your admin dashboard
- Click on Pages & Menus
- Edit any menu you want to add an image to.
- Copy the following code and paste it before the menu name:
- Replace YOUR IMAGE URL HERE with your image url e.g: http://yourwebsite.com/images/yourimage.png
- Now save your menu and thank me later.
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - May 26, 2017
- MTN DND: Stop Unwanted SMS from your Network Provider - May 26, 2017
- Awale, Backgammon and 1 other Game Technology has transformed - May 26, 2017