Add Twitter Flying Bird to your Blog/Website
Ever wondered how to get an amazing twitter bird flying to and fro in you website?
Come on guys! Is time to get silly, this little cutie fly around your website axis and petches wherever she (yes, a female bird. You can argue that if you so desire) finds rest. Be it on your widgets header or website menu bar and images.
We are just a few step from acquiring the services of this magical bird and get more people following you on twitter.
How to Add Silly Flying Twitter Bird to Website
- Also Read: How to Add Floating Facebook Likebox To Your Website
- One Time Pop-Up Or Slide-Out Facebook Like Box With Cute Subscription Form
- Add Advance Slider Widget For Blogger
- Save your widget
<!-- Twitter Bird start ewtnet.com -->
var twitterAccount = "ebenzunlimited";
var tweetThisText = " <data:blog.pageTitle/>: <data:blog.url/> ";
<span style='font-size:11px;position:absolute;'/><a href='http://www.ewtnet.com/2014/01/add-twitter-flying-bird-to-your.html' target='_blank' rel="nofollow" >Twitter Bird Gadget</a>
<!-- Twitter Bird end ewtnet.com--></span>
- Change ebenzunlimited to your twitter username
- If you are not on the blogger platform, change <data:blog.pageTitle/>: <data:blog.url/> to your website url.
- Now we are set, save and watch our wonder bird work its magic
Search recipes for this entry:
- blog for bird html codes
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- EaseUS Free Data Recovery Wizard Lets you get back lost files - October 23, 2017
- Darwin Life Aims to Impregnate 40 and Above Women with Designer Babies - October 23, 2017
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - October 23, 2017