Add Twitter Flying Bird to your Blog/Website
Ever wondered how to get an amazing twitter bird flying to and fro in you website?
Come on guys! Is time to get silly, this little cutie fly around your website axis and petches wherever she (yes, a female bird. You can argue that if you so desire) finds rest. Be it on your widgets header or website menu bar and images.
We are just a few step from acquiring the services of this magical bird and get more people following you on twitter.
How to Add Silly Flying Twitter Bird to Website
- Also Read: How to Add Floating Facebook Likebox To Your Website
- One Time Pop-Up Or Slide-Out Facebook Like Box With Cute Subscription Form
- Add Advance Slider Widget For Blogger
- Save your widget
<!-- Twitter Bird start ewtnet.com -->
var twitterAccount = "ebenzunlimited";
var tweetThisText = " <data:blog.pageTitle/>: <data:blog.url/> ";
<span style='font-size:11px;position:absolute;'/><a href='http://www.ewtnet.com/2014/01/add-twitter-flying-bird-to-your.html' target='_blank' rel="nofollow" >Twitter Bird Gadget</a>
<!-- Twitter Bird end ewtnet.com--></span>
- Change ebenzunlimited to your twitter username
- If you are not on the blogger platform, change <data:blog.pageTitle/>: <data:blog.url/> to your website url.
- Now we are set, save and watch our wonder bird work its magic
Search recipes for this entry:
- Add flying twiter bird my website
- Facebook flying bird code
- fly bird html codes
- flying bird html code
- twitter Bird add my site
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Awale, Backgammon and 1 other Game Technology has transformed - September 28, 2016
- Oxwall MySQL Database (OWSQL101): How to Add, Retrieve or Delete Values in Oxwall Config Database - September 28, 2016
- Plan your Week Ahead: 7 Must Have Android Applications for the Week - September 28, 2016