Advance Css3 Oxwall Menu Ribbon With Hover Effects
This is the beginning of a new month always referred to as the beginning of “Mber” months. In less than 90 days, Xmass becomes the order of the day. In that regard we have done a few changes to our website (link colors), not sure if it is the best color combination but changes are acceptable in as much as they do not affect my users experience negatively. I have also made this simple but cute widget for you to be part of this changes.
The advance Oxwall menu ribbon uses css3 effects to produce a cute navigation menu with hover effects for your oxwall powered site.
If you are using the oxwall revolution theme or any other theme that uses the sidebar navigation menu, I recommend you don’t apply this css menu ribbon (but you are permitted to try it out).
- Also Read: Advance Menu Ribbon With Hover Effects For Blogger
- How to Add Icons To Oxwall Main Navigation Menus
- Login to your admin dashboard (yoursite.com/admin)
- Goto Appearance and click on edit theme
- Click on css
- Copy the following css code into your custom css
- Finally, save your changes
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Awale, Backgammon and 1 other Game Technology has transformed - October 22, 2016
- Oxwall MySQL Database (OWSQL101): How to Add, Retrieve or Delete Values in Oxwall Config Database - October 22, 2016
- Plan your Week Ahead: 7 Must Have Android Applications for the Week - October 22, 2016