Airtel ExtaCredit – How to Borrow Airtime Credit from your Network Provider
Your airtime balance is reading N0.0 or have you used your last Kobo to say farewell to the girl you dropped off?
You don’t have to remain stranded. Nigerian leading network providers such as Airtel, Glo & MTN has ganged up together to ensure that you don’t end that conversation without saying “goodbye”.
In this post Ewtnet staff takes you a step further on how to take advantage of what was formally known as Airtel Talktime.
- MTN Xtra Time – How to Borrow Airtime Credit from your Network Provider
- Glo Borrow Me Credit – How to Borrow Airtime Credit from your Network Provider
- How To Unlock You Huawei E303 & E173 Modems – MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo
- How to Buy Airtime, Pay Bills And Transfer Funds Easily Online With Your ATM Card
How it works?
The now Airtel ExtraCredit is a value added service that allows it’s active subscribers to borrow airtime credit from Airtel and pay back later. Below, we will consider some conditions for participating in the Airtel ExtraCredit.
- You will be charged 10% of every amount you borrow (i.e N5 from every N50 you loan from Airtel). e.g: A fee of N20 is deducted from N200 worth ExtraCredit.
- You must recharge a minimum of 5 times per month.
- You are giving a payback date of which you must pay back to reignite your eligible status.
- You must be an active Airtel subscriber for at least three months with an average airtime usage of N250/Month.
|ExtraCredit (N)||Min. Sim Duratiom||Average Airtime Spent Per Month (N)||Activation Code||Amount Charged (N)|
Note: You cannot borrow another airtime until you pay back your outstanding loans
Search recipes for this entry:
- how to borrow airtime on airtel
- how to borrow credit on airtel
- how to borrow airtime from airtel
- how to borrow credit from airtel
- borrow airtime from airtel
- airtel extra credit
- airtel borrow credit
- how to borrow on airtel
- how can i borrow airtime from airtel
- code to borrow airtime from airtel
- how to borrow airtime with airtel
- airtel extra credit code
- how to borrow airtime from airtel without paying back
- how to borrow airtel airtime
- how to borrow card from airtel
- code to borrow credit on airtel
- how to borrow airtime in airtel
- code for borrowing credit on airtel
- how to borrow airtime for airtel
- how to borrow airtime from airtel network
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Awale, Backgammon and 1 other Game Technology has transformed - October 23, 2016
- Oxwall MySQL Database (OWSQL101): How to Add, Retrieve or Delete Values in Oxwall Config Database - October 23, 2016
- Plan your Week Ahead: 7 Must Have Android Applications for the Week - October 23, 2016