Airtel ExtaCredit – How to Borrow Airtime Credit from your Network Provider
Your airtime balance is reading N0.0 or have you used your last Kobo to say farewell to the girl you dropped off?
You don’t have to remain stranded. Nigerian leading network providers such as Airtel, Glo & MTN has ganged up together to ensure that you don’t end that conversation without saying “goodbye”.
In this post Ewtnet staff takes you a step further on how to take advantage of what was formally known as Airtel Talktime.
- MTN Xtra Time – How to Borrow Airtime Credit from your Network Provider
- Glo Borrow Me Credit – How to Borrow Airtime Credit from your Network Provider
- How To Unlock You Huawei E303 & E173 Modems – MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo
- How to Buy Airtime, Pay Bills And Transfer Funds Easily Online With Your ATM Card
How it works?
The now Airtel ExtraCredit is a value added service that allows it’s active subscribers to borrow airtime credit from Airtel and pay back later. Below, we will consider some conditions for participating in the Airtel ExtraCredit.
- You will be charged 10% of every amount you borrow (i.e N5 from every N50 you loan from Airtel). e.g: A fee of N20 is deducted from N200 worth ExtraCredit.
- You must recharge a minimum of 5 times per month.
- You are giving a payback date of which you must pay back to reignite your eligible status.
- You must be an active Airtel subscriber for at least three months with an average airtime usage of N250/Month.
|ExtraCredit (N)||Min. Sim Duratiom||Average Airtime Spent Per Month (N)||Activation Code||Amount Charged (N)|
Note: You cannot borrow another airtime until you pay back your outstanding loans
Search recipes for this entry:
- how to borrow airtime on airtel
- how to borrow airtime from airtel
- how to borrow credit on airtel
- how to borrow credit from airtel
- how to borrow airtel airtime
- code to borrow airtime from airtel
- airtel extra credit
- borrow aitime on airtel
- airtel credit
- how to lend airtime from airtel
- no airtime
- number to borrow airtime for airtel
- How much does Airtel remove when I borrow 1k
- how do you borrow airtime on airtel
- etisalat extracredit borrow
- code to borrow extra time from airtel ghana
- code to borrow credit on airtel
- borrow credit with airtel
- borrow airtime on airtel
- airtel extra 500 credit code
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Darwin Life Aims to Impregnate 40 and Above Women with Designer Babies - August 19, 2017
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - August 19, 2017
- MTN DND: Stop Unwanted SMS from your Network Provider - August 19, 2017