Apple Releases iTunes 10.6.3 Update
The new iTunes update, released Monday, adds support for iOS 6 beta and fixes several bugs.
Alongside new MacBooks, an iOS 6 preview, and a Mountain Lion ship date, Apple also issued a minor update to iTunes on Monday.
iTunes 10.6.3 (for some reason Apple skipped over 10.6.2 in its updating) offers a number of bug fixes:
- Addresses a problem where iTunes may become unresponsive when syncing a first-generation iPad that contains an iBooks textbook
- Fixes a problem where photos synced to a device may appear in an unexpected order
- Resolves an issue where iTunes may unexpectedly delete playlists created on a device
- Fixes issues where iTunes may unexpectedly delete apps on a device
- Improves overall performance and reliability
iTunes 10.6.3 is also required for developers running the iOS 6 beta also released on Monday.
When this story was published, the iTunes update wasn’t showing up in Software Update, but is available on Apple’s iTunes download page.
For more Macintosh computing news, visit Macworld. Story copyright © 2011 Mac Publishing LLC. All rights reserved
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- EaseUS Free Data Recovery Wizard Lets you get back lost files - October 19, 2017
- Darwin Life Aims to Impregnate 40 and Above Women with Designer Babies - October 19, 2017
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - October 19, 2017