Quickteller – Buy Airtime, Pay Bills and Transfer Funds Easily Online with your ATM Card
Quickteller is a company based in Nigeria that allows Nigerians to buy airtime and pay bills online using their ATM card. The website has been around for some time but came to the interest of EwtNet only a few months ago, after the company added MasterCard NG to their list of payment means.
Also read: How to create a US bank account in Nigeria
What Quickteller can do for you?
- MTN Top-up (Prepaid)
- Glo Top-up (Prepaid)
- Airtel Top-up (Postpaid & Prepaid)
- DexterSim Top-up (Prepaid)
- Etisalat Top-up (Prepaid)
- Visafone (Direct Top-up)
- Starcomms (Direct Top-up)
- Smile Communication Nigeria (Direct Top-up)
Apart from topping up and paying bills, Nigerians can as well transfer funds or receive funds to their back account directly from Quickteller.
The service saves you a tremendous amount of time, easy to use, mobile friendly and does not apply additional charges to paying bills and buying airtime.
The Down Side
Search recipes for this entry:
- can i use my mastercard on qickteller
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- EaseUS Free Data Recovery Wizard Lets you get back lost files - August 27, 2017
- Darwin Life Aims to Impregnate 40 and Above Women with Designer Babies - June 14, 2017
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - December 25, 2016
Recieve Free Email Updates!
Subscribe to get new updates instantly delivered to your inbox. Select the specific category you want to recieve updates on and enter your email address below.
*A confirmation message will be sent to you, login to your e-mail account and click on the confirmation link to start enjoying this service.
Get the latest news on your Android mobile, Download our Android App
- March 9, 2014
- How To
- May 31, 2016
- October 20, 2015
- February 22, 2015
- June 1, 2014
- December 7, 2014