BidVertiser is a ppc online advertisement program that grant their advertisers $20 on sign-up, unlike the Adword program, Bidvertiser credit can be used before you purchase any ads package.
This feature enables you to master how the advertisement platform works, be able to make necessary adjustment to how your ads are served, try various ad types and finally decide whether or whether not to continue with your advertisement campaign.
Why I Recommend Bidvertiser
Is unlike me to recommend advertisement programs to anyone (don’t ask me why). But since I have been a constant user of the Bidvertiser advertisement program for the past 6 months, I think I’m in a more better position than anyone else to have a say on this.
- Bidvertiser has a simple user interface which is easier to use and understand compared to the complex advertisement platform of other website I have tried in the past.
- Bidvertiser allows you to set your custom bid per click, even as low as $0.1 per click my ads still get clicks (bad market for publishers).
- Reliable support: At a point my account was not credited the moment I issued a billing. I didn’t get to panic, just called the support and got the issue fixed within 3 mins. There is also a contact form just in-case you don’t like talking over the phone.
Base on the type of quality support and reliability provided by Bidvertiser and my six months experience as an advertiser, I proudly recommend Bidvertise to anyone with a low budget advertisement campaign, with a high budget advisement campaign but low daily budget and to anyone who is trying to bring a new website to spotlight.
If you think you have a better opinion, you are free to express your opinion on the comment section below.
General Feature of Bidvertiser Advertisement Program
- Geographic targeting: Bidvertiser allows you to set your ads to display within a geographic range or location. For instance, since I’m a Nigerian, I can simply set my ads to target only Nigerian visitors (i.e: my ads will only be seen by visitors from Nigeria). Simply choose your geographic targeting and your ads will be shown only to users located anywhere in the country or countries you selected.
- PPC: Pay Per Click (ppc) means you will only per for the clicks you receive. You choose how much you are willing to pay for each click in each of the categories you have chosen to display your ads on.
- Keyword and category targeting: This means that you can set your ads to display only for some specific keywords and categories related to your website or necessary to your website niche.
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- EaseUS Free Data Recovery Wizard Lets you get back lost files - August 27, 2017
- Darwin Life Aims to Impregnate 40 and Above Women with Designer Babies - June 14, 2017
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - December 25, 2016
Recieve Free Email Updates!
Subscribe to get new updates instantly delivered to your inbox. Select the specific category you want to recieve updates on and enter your email address below.
*A confirmation message will be sent to you, login to your e-mail account and click on the confirmation link to start enjoying this service.
Get the latest news on your Android mobile, Download our Android App
- November 17, 2012
- December 4, 2013
- February 8, 2013
- January 14, 2014
- August 31, 2013
- January 23, 2013