Change the layout of your Oxwall blank templates
- Admin: This is the template used in your admin area.
- Blank: This template is used on various stand-alone pages on the Oxwall platform. It is the template used in the sign-in and forget-password pages of your website. The template only shows the content of a page and does not include header, footer, sidebar, menus, etc.
- Dndindex: This master page is the template for your website index page (e.g. yourwebsite/index) it contains all the items in the general layout.
- General: Apart from Dndindex and HTML_document, every other page with a header, logo, footer, sidebar, etc are the products of the General master page.
- HTML_Document: When you create a static page on the Oxwall platform the page automatically adapt it’s layout from the this template. Headers, logo, footer, etc is also displayed on this template.
- cPanel/FTP client
- A code editor – Download Notepad++ or use your cpanel code editor.
. Create a new file and save it as
dndindex.html. Since we are trying to have the same look as the rest of your pages on your website, we are going to copy everything in
general.htmlto our new file
general.html, select all content (ctrl + A) and copy (ctrl + C). Now, go back to
blank.htmland paste (ctrl + V) the entire content.
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - January 19, 2017
- MTN DND: Stop Unwanted SMS from your Network Provider - January 19, 2017
- Awale, Backgammon and 1 other Game Technology has transformed - January 19, 2017