Creating a Shared Photo Album on Facebook
Yesterday, Facebook rolled out yet another feature, which lets up to 50 users contribute pictures to the same album on users timeline.
- Also Read: How to Embed Facebook Post into a Blog Post
|Image credit: techcrunch|
Simple Guide to Create your Facebook Shared Album
- After you log in to Facebook, click on the “Photos” tab to the far left of the News Feed or at the top of your profile page. You will be taken to your stream of photos, where you will see a “Create Album” tab in the top right-hand corner; click on it
- Select the photos that you want to upload from your computer (you can always come back, and upload additional pictures later). As with any other photo album, you’ll be prompted to fill out information about the album you’re creating. Feel free to include as little or as much about the album as you want. In order to use the shared albums feature, you need to click the “Post Photos” button in the lower right-hand corner.
- At the top of the next screen, you will have the option to make the album a shared album by clicking on the button in the upper left-hand corner. You will then be able to search for, and add up to 50 of your Facebook friends as “contributors” to the album. This is also where you’ll want to take a moment to explore the album’s privacy settings.
- A shared album has three settings: public, friends of contributors and contributors only. You can also decide whether you want to allow contributors to invite others to the album. Deselecting the blue check box below the list of contributors will ensure that the album creator is the only user who is able to invite others to post photos in the album.
- If you ever need to go back and make changes to a shared album, you can do that, too. Just open the album, and click on the “Edit” button in the upper right-hand corner. You will then be able to remove or add contributors, change the album title or description, and alter privacy settings.
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Awale, Backgammon and 1 other Game Technology has transformed - October 21, 2016
- Oxwall MySQL Database (OWSQL101): How to Add, Retrieve or Delete Values in Oxwall Config Database - October 21, 2016
- Plan your Week Ahead: 7 Must Have Android Applications for the Week - October 21, 2016