Customize Blogger Contact Form
Here on EWT the contact form in our contact page is a bit complex but blogger has introduced a more simple one and has made it extremely easy to use.
Ever wondered how to customize this simple form into a professional looking contact form that may give a complete new boost to your overall blog look? As usual, we do our best to keep our readers unique, so we will be providing you with some easy tips to make your contact form unique.
- Go To Blogger > Template
- Backup your Template
- Click “Edit HTML”
- Search for (use ctr+f) </head> and just above it paste the following CSS code:
The above css code is will work perfectly on all browsers including Internet Explorer. The code has been made compatible to work fine with all major browsers like IE, Mozilla and Webkit browsers.
- To change button colors edit the class .EWT-button-color
- To change the button color on mouse hover edit the class .EWT-button-color:hover and for active mode edit EWT-button-color:active
5. Save your template and viz…
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Darwin Life Aims to Impregnate 40 and Above Women with Designer Babies - June 26, 2017
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - June 26, 2017
- MTN DND: Stop Unwanted SMS from your Network Provider - June 26, 2017