Customize Blogger Contact Form
Here on EWT the contact form in our contact page is a bit complex but blogger has introduced a more simple one and has made it extremely easy to use.
Ever wondered how to customize this simple form into a professional looking contact form that may give a complete new boost to your overall blog look? As usual, we do our best to keep our readers unique, so we will be providing you with some easy tips to make your contact form unique.
- Go To Blogger > Template
- Backup your Template
- Click “Edit HTML”
- Search for (use ctr+f) </head> and just above it paste the following CSS code:
The above css code is will work perfectly on all browsers including Internet Explorer. The code has been made compatible to work fine with all major browsers like IE, Mozilla and Webkit browsers.
- To change button colors edit the class .EWT-button-color
- To change the button color on mouse hover edit the class .EWT-button-color:hover and for active mode edit EWT-button-color:active
5. Save your template and viz…
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Awale, Backgammon and 1 other Game Technology has transformed - October 21, 2016
- Oxwall MySQL Database (OWSQL101): How to Add, Retrieve or Delete Values in Oxwall Config Database - October 21, 2016
- Plan your Week Ahead: 7 Must Have Android Applications for the Week - October 21, 2016