Customize Your Oxwall Join Page: Facebook Look (Oxwall 1.7)
- Cleared Floats: Some of our readers complained to us via email that items added directly under the reg-contents doesn’t fit in so well. We have fixed the CSS issue in this mod. You can learn more about clearing floats here.
- Fit Join Form: If you noticed in our previous mods, the join form only occupies 75% of the reg-contents, resulting to hidden contents in the join form. We have added a simple tweak to make sure the join form stays at 100%.
- ExtraTime: If you need additional changes on the registration page or any other page on your Oxwall site, you can now get our developers to do it for you, for just $40 per hour. See our pricing page.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NmJiJR9cAm8/URbNS86dcFI/AAAAAAAABm0/2V_pKL3kO2w/s1600/City-Of-Hope-Music-And-Entertainment-Industry-Event-In-LA-12-June-2012-katy-perry-31134689-2560-1704.jpg(similar to the one below). Replace this sections with your images. You can delete an entire line if you don’t want to use an image in that section.
<img src='http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--ng3ZQsCeSU/URbNm8iq2II/AAAAAAAABtY/rq_R1pfiaIE/s1600/theme_image_38fd.png' />
<p>Some Contents Here</p>
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Darwin Life Aims to Impregnate 40 and Above Women with Designer Babies - July 21, 2017
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - July 21, 2017
- MTN DND: Stop Unwanted SMS from your Network Provider - July 21, 2017