Effective Tips for Using Me2U Service on Airtel NG Network
Every Airtel subscriber is entitled to use the Me2u service; no activation is required. The password by default is set to 1234 and you can go ahead and perform transactions with this password. However, to be on the safer side, it is recommended that you change this password to something that will be easy for you to remember and difficult for others to guess.
- MTN Xtra Time – How to Borrow Airtime Credit from your Network Provider
- Airtel ExtaCredit – How to Borrow Airtime Credit from your Network Provider
- How To Unlock You Huawei E303 & E173 Modems – MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo
- How to Buy Airtime, Pay Bills And Transfer Funds Easily Online With Your ATM Card
- Glo Borrow Me Credit – How to Borrow Airtime Credit from your Network Provider
Password Tips for Me2u Service
For example if you want your new pin to be 3030, then send “PIN 1234 3030” to 432.
With that being said, lets take a look at some of the effective tips that will help you maintain a healthy Me2u password and keep the thieve away.
- Avoid using a straight password: A password like 2468, 1234, 9876 etc. will often be easy for anyone to guess as it involves the multiple of a single number, serial increase and decrease of a number respectively.
- Do not use a single number for password: e.g. 1111, 2222, 9999 etc.
- Do not use your year of birth: Someone who knew you were born on 1987 can easily assume that it’s your password. Just make sure you don’t fall for that mistake.
- Beware of the last four digits of your phone number: Using the last four digit of your phone may sound like a good bargain but when all other methods fails, the thief might be tempted to try the last four digit of your phone number.
Any random four numbers is a good password, you can pick any four digit from your first flyer number, the last four digit of your first phone number or even the birth year of your grand mother.
Transferring Airtime Credit with Airtel NG Me2u
Did you just recharge the wrong sim? Or need to transfer some airtime credit to your daughter in high school? Just send a message to 432 using the following message format: 2U PhoneNumber Amount PIn
For instance, if you want to transfer
N100 to 08020000000 and your pin is 1234, then send: “2U 08020000000 100 1234” to 432.
Note: This service will cost an additional charge of
N10. i.e. If you are transferring N100, you must at least have N110 airtime balance for the transaction to be successful.
To ask someone to send you airtime credit this Xmas, simply dial *141*8*NUMBER# e.g. *141*8*0802000000#.
I wish you all Merry Xmass in advance! and stay safe 🙂
Search recipes for this entry:
- how to unbarred airtel me2u
- how to unbar airtel me2u
- which airtel profile recieve m2u
- how to unbarred from airtel m2u
- how to unbarred me 2u In Airtel service
- How to unbarred my airtel account
- how to unbarred my airtel account account account for transferring
- How to unbarred my airtel account from using m2u
- How to unbarred my airtel line for transfer
- how to unbarred my airtel line from transfer to other line
- how to unbarred airtel line from airtime transfer
- how to unbarred airtel line for transferring airtime
- how long does it takes to be unbarred from transfer on airtel line
- how to unbar credit transfer on airtel
- how to unbar me2u
- how to unbar my airtel line for me2u service
- how to unbar my airtel transfer
- how to unbarr airtel me2U
- how to unbarr my airtel line from me 2 u
- how to unbarred a sim from me2u
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Darwin Life Aims to Impregnate 40 and Above Women with Designer Babies - June 26, 2017
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - June 26, 2017
- MTN DND: Stop Unwanted SMS from your Network Provider - June 26, 2017