Extended Footer Widget for Website/Blogs
The extended footer widget can be used to add some highlighted or featured information such as: Contact information, Goals, Services, About etc to your footer section. The extended footer can also be used to add useful links to the footer section, just remember to make use of your anchor tag properly.
Looks taggy right? Well, that’s the idea. I needed to come up with something urgent but the result was too nice for just one user, that’s why I’m publishing it here. I hope you try and use it effectively.
Adding Extended Footer Widget to Website & Blogs
Adding this widget by default, shouldn’t take a longer time than the one I took to compose the heading for this blog post. Just make sure not to tamper with the code while trying to edit the css or html contents.
Make the Following Changes
- Of-course, you will need to replace Your Something Box Title & Your Something box contents goes here! with the appropriate texts
- Change this color #F90 to suit your taste or website color. Use the color generator tool to generate colors.
- Change background-color: #fff to background-color: transparent if you want to use your website background color in place of white. To change the color, simply change #fff to your desired color.
- Here is the background image http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IMtYc5C0B_g/Uiz886FMrwI/AAAAAAAADDE/A9tMlj6vwb0/s1600/ewt_footer.png change it, if you so desire.
Finally, save your changes and click a few buttons around here. Also check out the comment section to see how you can assist someone else.
Thanks for visiting and happy sharing!
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Awale, Backgammon and 1 other Game Technology has transformed - October 24, 2016
- Oxwall MySQL Database (OWSQL101): How to Add, Retrieve or Delete Values in Oxwall Config Database - October 24, 2016
- Plan your Week Ahead: 7 Must Have Android Applications for the Week - October 24, 2016