Free Pro Floating Feedback/Contact Form for Blogger
to the world is more grave than you think and beside you don’t want to stress your loyal readers. Why not keep it easy for them?
Step #1: Add Default Blogger Contact Form
Step #2: Css Customization & Hiding the Default Blogger Contact Form
- Login to your blogger dashboard
- Goto Templates
- Search for this (use ctr+f for search):
- Replace it with the following code:
- Now save your template and move to step 3.
Step #3: The Easy Part
This is the last part and very easy indeed. Simply click “Add to Blogger” to complete your installations.
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Awale, Backgammon and 1 other Game Technology has transformed - October 24, 2016
- Oxwall MySQL Database (OWSQL101): How to Add, Retrieve or Delete Values in Oxwall Config Database - October 24, 2016
- Plan your Week Ahead: 7 Must Have Android Applications for the Week - October 24, 2016