How to Fix Oxwall Max_Execution Fatal Error
After upgrading my Oxwall platform to 1.8.3, I got an error stating that my execution time which is set at 30 seconds has been exceeded.
Here is exactly how you fix that:
- Goto to your cPanel/FTP
- Navigate to your oxwall installation directory.
- Edit the .htaccess file:
- Add the following lines of code
php_value max_input_time 200 php_value post_max_size 20M php_value max_execution_time 200 php_value upload_max_filesize 15M
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - March 25, 2017
- MTN DND: Stop Unwanted SMS from your Network Provider - March 25, 2017
- Awale, Backgammon and 1 other Game Technology has transformed - March 25, 2017