How to Fix Oxwall Max_Execution Fatal Error
After upgrading my Oxwall platform to 1.8.3, I got an error stating that my execution time which is set at 30 seconds has been exceeded.
Here is exactly how you fix that:
- Goto to your cPanel/FTP
- Navigate to your oxwall installation directory.
- Edit the .htaccess file:
- Add the following lines of code
php_value max_input_time 200 php_value post_max_size 20M php_value max_execution_time 200 php_value upload_max_filesize 15M
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- EaseUS Free Data Recovery Wizard Lets you get back lost files - September 21, 2017
- Darwin Life Aims to Impregnate 40 and Above Women with Designer Babies - September 21, 2017
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - September 21, 2017