How to Borrow Airtime/Credit from Glo – Glo Borrow Me Credit
Did your car just break down in the middle of no-where?
Your airtime balance is reading N0.0 or have you used your last Kobo to say farewell to the girl you dropped off?
You don’t have to remain stranded. Nigerian leading network providers such as Airtel, Glo & MTN has ganged up together to ensure that you don’t end that conversation without saying “goodbye”.
- MTN Xtra Time – How to Borrow Airtime Credit from your Network Provider
- Airtel ExtaCredit – How to Borrow Airtime Credit from your Network Provider
- How To Unlock You Huawei E303 & E173 Modems – MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo
- How to Buy Airtime, Pay Bills And Transfer Funds Easily Online With Your ATM Card
How it works?
In a post released recently, Glo clearly stated that they have rolled out this service to help out customers who are stranded due to low or now airtime.
Now, we offer solution to such customers who have consumed their airtime and cannot go out immediately to buy recharge card. Customer can send request to avail the facility of airtime credit by sending text on the short code. Customer will repay his credit by recharging his account and credit airtime will be deducted from his balance.
However, this service is specially reserved for subscribers who has met a certain criteria and will include a 10% charge of every amount you borrow (i.e N5 from every N50 you loan from Glo).
|ExtraCredit (N)||Min. Sim Duratiom||Average Airtime Spent Per Month (N)||Activation Code||Amount Charged (N)|
Dial *321# and create a 4 digit PIN which you’ll be using for your airtime borrowing transactions.
To start using the Glo Borrow Me Credit service, you need to create a PIN that is easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess. You are also required to request through the predefined short code with the PIN which will provide you with the amounts you qualify for. To get specific denominations use the following short codes:
- *321*PIN*50# for N50,
- *321*PIN*100# for N100,
- *321*PIN*200# for N200,
- *321*PIN*500# for N500
- *321*PIN*1000# for N1000
Search recipes for this entry:
- how to borrow credit from glo
- how to borrow credit from glo benin
- how to borrow airtime from glo benin
- how to borrow credit from glo benin republic
- glo borrow me credit
- how to borrow airtime on glo benin
- Glo borrow credit
- how to borrow airtime using glo
- how to borrow card with benin republic glo sim
- how to borrow card in glo benin
- how to borrow card from glo network
- how to borrow card from glo benin
- how to borrow airtime with glo#spf=1
- how to borrow credit from glo code
- how to borrow airtime with a glo sim card
- How to borrow credit fron glo
- how to borrow credit glo benin
- how to borrow credit on globenin republic
- to borrow card on glo
- pin to borrow airtym from glo
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - April 26, 2017
- MTN DND: Stop Unwanted SMS from your Network Provider - April 26, 2017
- Awale, Backgammon and 1 other Game Technology has transformed - April 26, 2017