Google put a smile on mobile bloggers: New and improved Blogger mobile apps
On the 15th November blogger announced the arrival of a new and improve mobile app for bloggers. “
With that in mind, we just launched updated apps for both Android and iOS.
The updated apps include a visual facelift and other features which make it easier for you to create and share — wherever your imagination runs wild. Some of the more notable improvements include:
- Landscape support for composing posts
- Sharing to Google+
- Ability to view a scheduled post time
- International support in 30+ languages
- iPad support
We hope you enjoy these improvements, and keep writing great blog content on the go.
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Awale, Backgammon and 1 other Game Technology has transformed - December 8, 2016
- Oxwall MySQL Database (OWSQL101): How to Add, Retrieve or Delete Values in Oxwall Config Database - December 8, 2016
- Plan your Week Ahead: 7 Must Have Android Applications for the Week - December 8, 2016