How to Change your Mobile Logo in Oxwall 1.6
The new mobile platform integrated in Oxwall 1.6, though a good starting point for future development, lack some essential features such as forum, blogs, events and a whole bunch of things your users might want on their mobile.
Notable, a link to upload your custom logo from the admin dashboard is also missing. Most Oxwall theme will append Oxwall logo as your website logo when accessed from a mobile device or the mobile link is clicked. Quite embarrassing, right? Let’s change that.
To change your mobile logo, simply create an image with .png extension and save it with the name logo.
Here is the awesome bit
Search recipes for this entry:
- how to change mobile logo
- mobile logo how to change
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Awale, Backgammon and 1 other Game Technology has transformed - December 7, 2016
- Oxwall MySQL Database (OWSQL101): How to Add, Retrieve or Delete Values in Oxwall Config Database - December 7, 2016
- Plan your Week Ahead: 7 Must Have Android Applications for the Week - December 7, 2016