How to Connect your Twitter With your Gtalk, 2go, IM, Gmail
How does it work?
The tweet.IM service sits between your Jabber or Google@Talk instant messaging account and your Twitter account and passes messages to and from, in both directions. As a result, you can create Twitter messages in your instant messaging application and send them direct to Twitter, without having to enter your Twitter account. You can also elect to receive tweets from users that you follow, directly in your instant messenger.
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR TWITTER USING GTALK, GMAIL
- Visit www.twitter.com and sign in to your twitter account. Now, when you are Logged in, Go to www.tweet.im/ and click on the Sign in with twitter button.
- Click on Authorise App.
Select Google Talk & put your E-mail address, then click ‘Register’
Login to your gmail account and you will find a box like this:
This is your twitter updates
HOW TO CONNECT YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT TO YOUR 2GO ACCOUNT
- Open your 2go and go to Settings , click on Gateway and select Gtalk then activate using you gmail logins all in lower case.
Now go to your friend lists and you will see a request from Twitter, click and accept request and add Twiiter as a friend. That’s All.
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - February 28, 2017
- MTN DND: Stop Unwanted SMS from your Network Provider - February 28, 2017
- Awale, Backgammon and 1 other Game Technology has transformed - February 28, 2017