Shopping Cart for Blogger Using Google Checkout
The next steps will see you start selling your products on your blog.
Firstly, you need to signup or login to your google account
- While you are still logged in your google account signup for google checkout.
- A page like this will appear
Choose your the First Option, enter your email address and password and click sign in and continue
- Fill your personal and business information, tick the box and click complete sign up
Now we are almost there, I’m going to show you how you can start running the cart on your blog.
- Create a new post/page
- Copy and paste this code just below your post.
Now replace the Following:
http://www.ewtnet.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/jj758g.jpg with your image url
Elites Gold with the name of your product
Price: $12.99 with the price of your product
Shipping: $4.99 with the shipping price of your product
801947958809860 with your merchant id
If you did the above correctly, then you are good to go!
Note: This post is open for suggestion and complaints.
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Awale, Backgammon and 1 other Game Technology has transformed - October 25, 2016
- Oxwall MySQL Database (OWSQL101): How to Add, Retrieve or Delete Values in Oxwall Config Database - October 25, 2016
- Plan your Week Ahead: 7 Must Have Android Applications for the Week - October 25, 2016