Google+ Image Enhancement Tool: How to Edit your Photos on Google+
As one of it’s techniques to land you on Google+, Google has integrated an amazing photo editing tool into Google+. Though a number of you has sworn enmity with Google+ but in this case, hatred doesn’t matter: This tool will make you use Google+.
Google+ photo editing tool allows its users to crop, enhance or customize photos they have uploaded through their Google+ account, Blogger platform, Android OS or any of Google’s services that involves photos. Google+ creates an automatic album for all the photos you shared on various Google platforms. Any changes you apply on a photo will reflect on it regardless of where it’s being used or was uploaded.
To edit a photo
- Login to your Google+ account.
- Goto your photos page.
- Click on the photo you want to edit
- This will open a light-box, click on edit inside the light-box.
- Clicking edit will bring photo editing tools to the right hand-side of the screen. For the first timers, I would advice you play around with the tool until you are able to master it’s functions.
- When you are done editing, hit the finished editing link to apply your changes.
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - February 22, 2017
- MTN DND: Stop Unwanted SMS from your Network Provider - February 22, 2017
- Awale, Backgammon and 1 other Game Technology has transformed - February 22, 2017