How to give your USB devices a Background Image
I suppose we all have tried to give background images to our desktop folders. How about setting the same background to our USB devices (Pen drive, Portable Hard Disks etc.) as well? That background image will be seen on every computer you plug in that USB device.
It’s really a 3 step process. Let’s begin:-
- 1.) Open a Notepad.
- 2.) Paste this code and save it as desktop.ini
VeBRA sources –
- 3. Place the file desktop.ini and your picture
(named your_picture.jpg) in your USB device and refresh it….
Leave your comments here…
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Awale, Backgammon and 1 other Game Technology has transformed - December 3, 2016
- Oxwall MySQL Database (OWSQL101): How to Add, Retrieve or Delete Values in Oxwall Config Database - December 3, 2016
- Plan your Week Ahead: 7 Must Have Android Applications for the Week - December 3, 2016