How to give your USB devices a Background Image
I suppose we all have tried to give background images to our desktop folders. How about setting the same background to our USB devices (Pen drive, Portable Hard Disks etc.) as well? That background image will be seen on every computer you plug in that USB device.
It’s really a 3 step process. Let’s begin:-
- 1.) Open a Notepad.
- 2.) Paste this code and save it as desktop.ini
VeBRA sources –
- 3. Place the file desktop.ini and your picture
(named your_picture.jpg) in your USB device and refresh it….
Leave your comments here…
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- EaseUS Free Data Recovery Wizard Lets you get back lost files - September 20, 2017
- Darwin Life Aims to Impregnate 40 and Above Women with Designer Babies - September 20, 2017
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - September 20, 2017