How to Make an Oxwall Profile, Index or Dashboard Plugin Widget Appear in Other Pages
In this section you need to pay attention to all the instructions as it is given, if you are a newbie make sure to follow the steps and ask questions as any mistake might stop your plugin from functioning properly.
Note: It is important that you backup the file you are customizing. | The photo plugin will be used for illustration.
- Login to your cpanel/ftp client
- Goto /ow_plugins
- Open the plugin folder e.g. Open the photo folder. (User ctr+f to search for a plugin folder)
- Download activate.php for backup.
- Open/Edit activate.php
- Search for PLACE_INDEX or PLACE_PROFILE (User ctr+f for search)
Using Index Plugin Widget:
Simply copy and paste the entire PLACE_INDEX Group and replace PLACE_INDEX with PLACE_DASHBOARD.
|Duplicate this content and replace PLACE_INDEX with PLACE_DASHBOARD|
|Duplicate this content and replace PLACE_PROFI with PLACE_DASHBOARD|
- Deactivate your plugin e.g. deactivate photo plugin
- Activate your plugin.
- Visit your dashboard settings.
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Awale, Backgammon and 1 other Game Technology has transformed - October 23, 2016
- Oxwall MySQL Database (OWSQL101): How to Add, Retrieve or Delete Values in Oxwall Config Database - October 23, 2016
- Plan your Week Ahead: 7 Must Have Android Applications for the Week - October 23, 2016