How to set up a mobile version of your blog or website in five seconds.
How does it work? It’s a simple script you add to your desktop website that can tell when someone is visiting from a phone and will automatically redirect them to your mobile website. (e.g. Set up your mobile website redirect so that when a person types eobasi.blogspot.com into their phone, they see your mobile site
|Free and easy to use platform for mobile themes|
|Demo Mobile Version of Elites World Of Technology. (Image Preview)|
Section A: Setting Up Your Mobile Site
Section B: Implementing Mobile Redirect
- Login to your blogger dashboard.
- Select Template
- Click on Edit Html
- Check the Expand Widget Templates
- Just above/before </head> post the code of your mobile site (press ctr+f to find </head>)
- Save your template and you are done!
Oxwall Cms: If you are using the oxwall openwack software or the wall.fm cms just follow the steps below to implement your mobile redirect.
- Login to your site admin dashboard
- Click on Main Setting.
- Click on Page Settings.
- In Custom head code paste the code of your mobile site.
- Click save and enjoy!
- Also Read Features of the New Oxwall Mobile Platform
Websites: In your index.html file paste the code of your mobile site just below <head> and save.
Simple Machine Forum (smf): If you are using the simple machine forum software, you may need to download the global header and footer mod. When installed just copy and paste the code of your mobile site in header area and save.
Same is applicable for wordpress and similar cms. Leave your comments below for help and comments.
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Awale, Backgammon and 1 other Game Technology has transformed - December 3, 2016
- Oxwall MySQL Database (OWSQL101): How to Add, Retrieve or Delete Values in Oxwall Config Database - December 3, 2016
- Plan your Week Ahead: 7 Must Have Android Applications for the Week - December 3, 2016