Job Vacancy: Contract Administrator, Evomec Global Services – Portharcourt, Nigeria
Earlier today, information regarding the vacant space of a contract administration at Evomec Global Services Limited was leaked to EwtNet. Furthermore, the rumour was confirmed following an update on the company official website.
The Nigeria leading construction company is set to acquire the services of a competent contract administrator with about 5 – 10 years experience on Project Management and Engineering Technology to add to their rank.
The potential employee is expected to have the under-listed qualifications:
- Must be a graduate
- Should have 5 to 10 years work experience for the position
- Must have good communication skill
- Must be a Computer literate
- Must have an Engineering and Management background preferably
An attractive and negotiable package based on experience.
How to Apply
Applicants are expected to send their CV, cover letter and application forms via the contact page of the website [here].
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- EaseUS Free Data Recovery Wizard Lets you get back lost files - October 23, 2017
- Darwin Life Aims to Impregnate 40 and Above Women with Designer Babies - October 23, 2017
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - October 23, 2017