Job Vacancy: Contract Administrator, Evomec Global Services – Portharcourt, Nigeria
Earlier today, information regarding the vacant space of a contract administration at Evomec Global Services Limited was leaked to EwtNet. Furthermore, the rumour was confirmed following an update on the company official website.
The Nigeria leading construction company is set to acquire the services of a competent contract administrator with about 5 – 10 years experience on Project Management and Engineering Technology to add to their rank.
The potential employee is expected to have the under-listed qualifications:
- Must be a graduate
- Should have 5 to 10 years work experience for the position
- Must have good communication skill
- Must be a Computer literate
- Must have an Engineering and Management background preferably
An attractive and negotiable package based on experience.
How to Apply
Applicants are expected to send their CV, cover letter and application forms via the contact page of the website [here].
Search recipes for this entry:
- evomec global services limited
- branches of evomec limited
- evomec global
- Evomec Global service limited recruitment
- Evomec global services
- evomec global services limited lagos
- evomec global services limited vacancies
- EVOMEC MOBILE SERVICE
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Awale, Backgammon and 1 other Game Technology has transformed - October 21, 2016
- Oxwall MySQL Database (OWSQL101): How to Add, Retrieve or Delete Values in Oxwall Config Database - October 21, 2016
- Plan your Week Ahead: 7 Must Have Android Applications for the Week - October 21, 2016