Job Vacancy: Contract Administrator, Evomec Global Services – Portharcourt, Nigeria
Earlier today, information regarding the vacant space of a contract administration at Evomec Global Services Limited was leaked to EwtNet. Furthermore, the rumour was confirmed following an update on the company official website.
The Nigeria leading construction company is set to acquire the services of a competent contract administrator with about 5 – 10 years experience on Project Management and Engineering Technology to add to their rank.
The potential employee is expected to have the under-listed qualifications:
- Must be a graduate
- Should have 5 to 10 years work experience for the position
- Must have good communication skill
- Must be a Computer literate
- Must have an Engineering and Management background preferably
An attractive and negotiable package based on experience.
How to Apply
Applicants are expected to send their CV, cover letter and application forms via the contact page of the website [here].
Search recipes for this entry:
- evomec global services limited
- Evomec glo com
- evomec global service What is their current jobs on pipeline contract
- evomec global services limited nigeria
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - April 26, 2017
- MTN DND: Stop Unwanted SMS from your Network Provider - April 26, 2017
- Awale, Backgammon and 1 other Game Technology has transformed - April 26, 2017