Web Project Manager for Dog and Rooster, Inc
Dog and Rooster, Inc. is looking for a Web Project Manager who can supervise, manage, and guide a team of designers, developers, and programmers. We build an extensive range of applications, from simple WordPress websitea to large database driven web and mobile apps. You must have experience writing code.
- Lead a team of designers, developers, and programmers to complete projects on time, in budget, and error free.
- Work with executive staff, sales and clients to define project scope and timelines.
- Alert sales staff to opportunities.
- Review, advise, direct quality assurance plans, teams, output.
- Assist executive staff in understanding platform technical challenges and expectations.
- Contribute expertise and oversight of custom proposals.
- Complete and present reports for monthly customers, sales staff and Monday all staff meetings.
- Log notes, updates, and project progress in proprietary management system.
- Make recommendations for improvements, facilitate or lead trainings.
First Year Benefits: Health Care Contributions, Simple IRA (3% matching), 10 holidays/5pto
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years managing multiple web projects*
- 3+ as a front end or back end developer*
- BS/MS Computer Science, Info. Systems or equivalent exp.
- Expert knowledge of the web development life cycle
- Team focused management and communication skills for development teams
- Excellent project management skills: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change management, and QA management.
Development expertise in front end or back end:
CSS: LESS, Bootstrap
HTML: Responsive Design, Accessibility
Back-end: RESTful web services, Java, PHP, Object Oriented PHP, MySQL
- Experience with and understanding of IOS and Android Mobile
- Experience in both front end and back end coding
- Google Analytics Certified
*We will not review any candidate without this experience.
You can applied for this job directly on LinkedIn, Apply now.