MTN Xtra Time – How to Borrow Airtime Credit from your Network Provider
Did your car just break down in the middle of no-where?
Your airtime balance is reading N0.0 or have you used your last Kobo to say farewell to the girl you dropped off?
You don’t have to remain stranded. Nigerian leading network providers such as Airtel, Glo & MTN has ganged up together to ensure that you don’t end that conversation without saying “goodbye”.
In this post I will show you how to exceed your talk time limitation and pay later with MTN Xtra Time.
- Airtel ExtaCredit – How to Borrow Airtime Credit from your Network Provider
- Glo Borrow Me Credit – How to Borrow Airtime Credit from your Network Provider
- How To Unlock You Huawei E303 & E173 Modems – MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo
- How to Buy Airtime, Pay Bills And Transfer Funds Easily Online With Your ATM Card
How it works?
- Your airtime balance must be less than or equal to N12 before you can request for an extra time.
- You will be charged 10% of every amount you borrow (i.e N5 from every N50 you loan from MTN).
- If you have a negative credit balance (e.g –N50), corresponding amount will be deducted on your next recharge.
Search recipes for this entry:
- how to cancel mtn xtra time
- mtn xtra time code
- how to increase your mtn xtratime
- how to increase Mtn xtratime
- deregister mtn extra time
- how to request for mtn xtra time
- how to make mtn extra time airtine
- how to increase xtratime limit with mtn
- how to increase mtn extra time account
- how to increase mtn extra time
- how to imcreare my mtn xtra time usage
- how to extend my extra time loan in mtn
- xtratime mtn gh
- How to cancel mtn extra time recharge
- how to cancel mtn extra time
- how to burrow xtratime after exceeding limit
- how to borrow money in mtn Benin republic
- get mtn xtra time online
- extratime airtym
- exratime mtn
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Darwin Life Aims to Impregnate 40 and Above Women with Designer Babies - June 26, 2017
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - June 26, 2017
- MTN DND: Stop Unwanted SMS from your Network Provider - June 26, 2017