MTN Xtra Time – How to Borrow Airtime Credit from your Network Provider
Did your car just break down in the middle of no-where?
Your airtime balance is reading N0.0 or have you used your last Kobo to say farewell to the girl you dropped off?
You don’t have to remain stranded. Nigerian leading network providers such as Airtel, Glo & MTN has ganged up together to ensure that you don’t end that conversation without saying “goodbye”.
In this post I will show you how to exceed your talk time limitation and pay later with MTN Xtra Time.
- Airtel ExtaCredit – How to Borrow Airtime Credit from your Network Provider
- Glo Borrow Me Credit – How to Borrow Airtime Credit from your Network Provider
- How To Unlock You Huawei E303 & E173 Modems – MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo
- How to Buy Airtime, Pay Bills And Transfer Funds Easily Online With Your ATM Card
How it works?
- Your airtime balance must be less than or equal to N12 before you can request for an extra time.
- You will be charged 10% of every amount you borrow (i.e N5 from every N50 you loan from MTN).
- If you have a negative credit balance (e.g –N50), corresponding amount will be deducted on your next recharge.
Search recipes for this entry:
- how to cancel mtn xtra time
- mtn xtra time
- mtn extra time
- mtn xtra time code
- mtn Xstra time
- mtn xtra time ghana
- increase mtn extra time
- hw to deactiva xtratime ?
- hw does mtn extratime works
- how to use the balance on the xtratime
- how to unsubcribe to mtn extra time
- How to stop to borrow airtym frm extratime mtn?
- how to stop mtn extra airtime
- how to quit using extratime on mtn
- how to pay for Xtra-time for another Mtn
- how to opt out on mtn xtra time
- xtratime mtn gh
- mtn extraltime deactivation
- xtratime mtn com gh
- xtratime mtn code
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - April 26, 2017
- MTN DND: Stop Unwanted SMS from your Network Provider - April 26, 2017
- Awale, Backgammon and 1 other Game Technology has transformed - April 26, 2017