MTN Xtra Time – How to Borrow Airtime Credit from your Network Provider
Did your car just break down in the middle of no-where?
Your airtime balance is reading N0.0 or have you used your last Kobo to say farewell to the girl you dropped off?
You don’t have to remain stranded. Nigerian leading network providers such as Airtel, Glo & MTN has ganged up together to ensure that you don’t end that conversation without saying “goodbye”.
In this post I will show you how to exceed your talk time limitation and pay later with MTN Xtra Time.
- Airtel ExtaCredit – How to Borrow Airtime Credit from your Network Provider
- Glo Borrow Me Credit – How to Borrow Airtime Credit from your Network Provider
- How To Unlock You Huawei E303 & E173 Modems – MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo
- How to Buy Airtime, Pay Bills And Transfer Funds Easily Online With Your ATM Card
How it works?
- Your airtime balance must be less than or equal to N12 before you can request for an extra time.
- You will be charged 10% of every amount you borrow (i.e N5 from every N50 you loan from MTN).
- If you have a negative credit balance (e.g –N50), corresponding amount will be deducted on your next recharge.
Search recipes for this entry:
- mtn xtra time
- can you borrow credit from airtel ghana when you pay part of your debt
- how to delete mtn xtra time
- How to delete Xtratime from using my mtn airtime?what is this Xtratime?
- how to qualify for more airtime on mtn extra time
- How to stop mtn extra airtime
- How to stop mtn extra time
- how to stop mtn extratime
- How to stop mtn xtra time
- mtn extra airtime code
- mtn extra credit
- mtn extra time
- mtn extra time activation
- mtn loan airtime pay later
- Mtn xtra time can it be transferred
- stop MTN extra time
- What tariff can u borrow airtime from MTN
- How to deactivate the MTN xtratime?
- how to check your balance with mtn when you already borrow
- cancel mtn extra airtime
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Awale, Backgammon and 1 other Game Technology has transformed - October 23, 2016
- Oxwall MySQL Database (OWSQL101): How to Add, Retrieve or Delete Values in Oxwall Config Database - October 23, 2016
- Plan your Week Ahead: 7 Must Have Android Applications for the Week - October 23, 2016