New! Simple Contact Form Widget for Blogger
- Convenience to the customers — they can type message straight away without the need to use their email program/web-based email. Very useful when customer is accessing the site from some random location (someone’s PC, public place) and does not want others to see his emails (in case if he uses web-based emails) … or simply does not have his PC with him.
It’s time you get rid of spammers and e-mail phishing wares that automatically scan the web for email addresses and send you junk.
- If a company is a bit “dodgy” (eg. selling “grey import” software — software that is meant to be sold in USA but they sell in in UK) they may simply do not want customers to contact them directly (their email could be just
email@example.com.. which does not give much confidence to a customer these days if buying from online shops).
4. Appearance – A contact form simply looks more professional than slapping your email address on a page. You want your website to look as nice as possible, right?
What’s more? make contacting you even more easier and make your site convenient for your readers.
Installing the Cute Blogger Contact Form
In a few simple clicks we will be able to setup your contact form in your blogger blog… viz.
- Login to your Blogger Dashboard
- Click on Layout
- Click on Add Gadget
- Click on More Gadget
- Scroll down to Contact Form
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - March 26, 2017
- MTN DND: Stop Unwanted SMS from your Network Provider - March 26, 2017
- Awale, Backgammon and 1 other Game Technology has transformed - March 26, 2017