Orion Group is Recruiting People to the Oil and Gas Sector in Nigeria
- Verify and validate Contractor ICAPS commissioning preparation activities to ensure conformity with company OPERCOM specifications and project planning.
- Manage and follow up execution of (pre)commissioning and punch list clearance activities performed by contractor.
- Responsible for issuance of (pre)commissioning handover dossiers (RFC & RFSU) to achieve a smooth handover process.
- Produce company progress reports, close out and various commissioning document deliverables.
- Company(pre)commissioning ICAPS focal point.
- Verify and validate contractor technical preparation of ICAPS (pre)commissioning activities, relevant project documents and dossiers compilation.
- Verify proper punch list management set up and ensure timely ICAPS database back up practices by Contractor.
- Company focal point for ICAPS punch list report activities.
- Work closely with Company and Contractor CSL & Discipline Leaders, participate actively in overall commissioning schedule, planning and optimization activities.
- Verify consistency of (pre)commissioning ICAPS database versus Ccontractor actual (pre)commissioning progress.
- Ensure proper overall contractor tracking management for punch list clearance activities (priority based, follow up delivery date for spares/equipment).
- Report comprehensively ICAPS status, including performed man hours, and punch list management progress.
- Attend project.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum High School Certificate (technical discipline) qualification or equivalent combination of relevant experience and training.
- Moderate experience in Oil & Gas Plant construction, upgrade, commissioning, start up or maintenance activities.
- Experience with ICAPS implementation and execution on projects.
- Extensive knowledge of OPERCOM/ICAPS methodology.
- Hands on and computer literate.
- Able to communicate and work efficiently with company, contractor and vendor personnel.
- Spoken and written command of English language is a requirement.
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 893801.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK’s number one for engineering recruitment.
Consultant name: Iona MacDonald
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - February 28, 2017
- MTN DND: Stop Unwanted SMS from your Network Provider - February 28, 2017
- Awale, Backgammon and 1 other Game Technology has transformed - February 28, 2017