Oxwall Theme Review: Facebook Theme
Facebook style theme with New Notification Icon’s on Console. fixed header and left sidebar. matching colors, icons, drop down menu, updated forum, groups and event section, new blue color icon set and much more.
- New Console Menu: The console menu has become a label to identify every oxwall powered site, but the Facebook oxwall theme features a very unique console menu; replacing the usual Messages, Notifications, Friend Requests, Settings etc texts with viz… cute descriptive images
- Left Sidebar: Unlike most oxwall themes, the facebook oxwall theme come with a unique left sidebar just like the facebook side bar.
- Fixed Header: This feature lets your website header to maintain a fixed position. (i.e your header items including the console menu maintain a steady position irrespective of whether you scroll up or down). Though few will ague that this has become a tradition for most oxwall themes but it still remain a priceless commodity for facebook lovers.
- Customizable Layout: If you just like the layout structure of facebook but do not desire to have the exact copy of facebook,
then I recommend this theme for you, as it features full customizable layout such as customizing the link color, text color, header color/image, background color etc, to be honest almost everything about this theme can be customize right through your admin panel.
- Main Menu with Image: This theme automatically add descriptive images to each of your main menu items. This allow your users to further understand the content of a page before they click on it.
To add a descriptive image manually to you main menu items in other themes click here.
Further Customization from us.
What Others say about this Theme
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- EaseUS Free Data Recovery Wizard Lets you get back lost files - September 23, 2017
- Darwin Life Aims to Impregnate 40 and Above Women with Designer Babies - September 23, 2017
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - September 23, 2017