Quickteller – Buy Airtime, Pay Bills and Transfer Funds Easily Online with your ATM Card
Quickteller is a company based in Nigeria that allows Nigerians to buy airtime and pay bills online using their ATM card. The website has been around for some time but came to the interest of EwtNet only a few months ago, after the company added MasterCard NG to their list of payment means.
Also read: How to create a US bank account in Nigeria
What Quickteller can do for you?
- MTN Top-up (Prepaid)
- Glo Top-up (Prepaid)
- Airtel Top-up (Postpaid & Prepaid)
- DexterSim Top-up (Prepaid)
- Etisalat Top-up (Prepaid)
- Visafone (Direct Top-up)
- Starcomms (Direct Top-up)
- Smile Communication Nigeria (Direct Top-up)
Apart from topping up and paying bills, Nigerians can as well transfer funds or receive funds to their back account directly from Quickteller.
The service saves you a tremendous amount of time, easy to use, mobile friendly and does not apply additional charges to paying bills and buying airtime.
The Down Side
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - April 23, 2017
- MTN DND: Stop Unwanted SMS from your Network Provider - April 23, 2017
- Awale, Backgammon and 1 other Game Technology has transformed - April 23, 2017