Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account
MTN On Demand will let you top up your MTN airtime balance anytime directly from Access, Diamond and Zenith bank account.
What is MTN On Demand?
MTN On Demand is a service which allows MTN subscribers to buy airtime directly from their bank accounts via a code at their convenience, anytime, anywhere. MTN Nigeria Subscribers can buy airtime to a maximum of N3000.
How does it work?
A unique code has been developed where subscribers can dial to access this service absolutely free of charge. To buy airtime directly all you need to do is dial 904Amount#
If you have multiple bank accounts, you can decide which of the banks you want to buy airtime from. When you dial 904Amount# , you will be taken to a page with a list of the banks you bank with from which you can then select the bank you will like to debit.
What are the benefits of this service?
With this service you will enjoy benefits such as:
- Convenience (you can buy at any time, and anywhere)
- Ease of purchase
- No need to scratch
- No network issues
- Simple and instant (No delays)
- Multiple purchase (strictly for the MTN number linked to any of your account)
Who can enjoy this service?
- Customers with individual bank accounts who use MTN products and services
- Customers with bank accounts who buy physical recharge cards and top up their lines manually
How many banks are on board?
Currently there are well over 6 banks enrolled on the platform, they are:
- Zenith Bank
- Access Bank
- Diamond Bank
- Stanbic Bank
- Fidelity bank
Search recipes for this entry:
- how to buy mtn airtime directly from bank acc?
- how to recharge mtn from your bank account
- how to recharge airtime directly from my bank account
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- EaseUS Free Data Recovery Wizard Lets you get back lost files - September 23, 2017
- Darwin Life Aims to Impregnate 40 and Above Women with Designer Babies - September 23, 2017
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - September 23, 2017