Show Only Post Title in Blogger Label Page
Why? Because, usually if we want to find an article, and we didn’t find it in home page, we will search in label. But, if we click one of the label, we will be shown all of the article in that label. So, we have to wait untill the loading is complete. Long, right? So, the solution is, you have to try this trick, just follow the steps below.
1. Log in to your blogger account
2. Go to Design –> Edit HTML
3. Check in the “Expand Widget Templates” box
4. Then find <b:include data=’post’ name=’post’/>
5. Replace the code above, with the code below.
6. Save your changes and leave your comments below.
Search recipes for this entry:
- bloger labal in title
- how to show only post title on blogger
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - January 20, 2017
- MTN DND: Stop Unwanted SMS from your Network Provider - January 20, 2017
- Awale, Backgammon and 1 other Game Technology has transformed - January 20, 2017