Show Only Post Title in Blogger Label Page
Why? Because, usually if we want to find an article, and we didn’t find it in home page, we will search in label. But, if we click one of the label, we will be shown all of the article in that label. So, we have to wait untill the loading is complete. Long, right? So, the solution is, you have to try this trick, just follow the steps below.
1. Log in to your blogger account
2. Go to Design –> Edit HTML
3. Check in the “Expand Widget Templates” box
4. Then find <b:include data=’post’ name=’post’/>
5. Replace the code above, with the code below.
6. Save your changes and leave your comments below.
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Awale, Backgammon and 1 other Game Technology has transformed - October 28, 2016
- Oxwall MySQL Database (OWSQL101): How to Add, Retrieve or Delete Values in Oxwall Config Database - October 28, 2016
- Plan your Week Ahead: 7 Must Have Android Applications for the Week - October 28, 2016