Style your Oxwall Live Chat Box
We are now open to public suggestions, if you have any idea you think we should write on, you can simply make your idea known to us by simple sending us a message via our contact page (make sure to tick suggestion as your department).
The Idea of writing about how to style your oxwall chat box was not my own making, it was the idea of a community site owner, powered by oxwall, whose name I will not mention in this article.
He pleaded with me not to make this article long and boring, so I will just have to keep it very short and simple.
Seeing is Believing!
The Fun Part!
- Logon to admin dashboard
- Goto Appearance => Edit Theme => Css
- Paste the following code into your custom css
- Change the highlighted text (:#404040) to any color that suit your taste, if you are not sure on what color to use, try using our awesome color code generator to generate color codes for your chat box.
- Finally, save your changes and refresh your page.
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Darwin Life Aims to Impregnate 40 and Above Women with Designer Babies - June 25, 2017
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - June 25, 2017
- MTN DND: Stop Unwanted SMS from your Network Provider - June 25, 2017