How to Use and Configure Wi-Fi Hotspot in Infinix Smartphones
You might also like: 6 Premium Android phones or tablets you can purchase for ₦9,999+
Uses of Wi-fi hotspot
Wi-fi Hotspot can be used in basically every Android device that support WiFi connection including, Infinix Diamond, Tecno R7, Tecno phantom and on any PC that has a WiFi adapter.
How to use Wi-fi in infinix smart phone?
- From the Home screen, tap the Application screens icon.
- Find and tap Settings > Wireless & networks > Tethering & portable hotspot.
- Mark the Portable Wi-Fi hotspot checkbox.
How to configure WI-fi hotspot on your Infinix smartphone?
- Hold the upper screen of your infinix smartphone and scroll down.
- Turn “On” hotspot from the menu.
- You will see a notification requesting you to touch to configure hotspot, just touch the notification.
- Change the name to any name of your choice, the default name is usually “AndroidAp”
- You can change the security option, to any of your choice, such as, “Open” which allows any WI-fi enabled device to connect to your smartphone without requesting for a password. While WPA PSK and WPA2 PSK allows you to put your preferred password. Turn on your Infinix WLAN hotspot and your laptop WLAN and search for available networks and connect. Thats all you need to configure your WLAN Hotspot. And start using your infinix smartphone to power your laptops and smartphones WLAN up to 5 devices simultaneously
Search recipes for this entry:
- infinix hotspot
- infinix hot 4lite 2 hotspot setting
- can infinix smart set up hotspot
- setelan tetring hostpot infinix note 2
- mengactivkan hotspot hp infinix
- infinix note 3 hotspot not working
- how to remove hotspot pin in infinix phone
- how to on hotspot on infinix hot mini 2
- how to get my hotspot password on infinix hot 4lite
- how to connect Wi-Fi in infinix note 4
- hotspot for infinix goes off when you turn it on solutions youtube
- fix wifi hotspot for infinix x510
- connect infinix note 3 to pc by hotpot
- ssid hotspot infinix hot3
Latest posts by Kelvin Miedonye (see all)
- Job Vacancy: Technical Service Personnel, FMC Technologies – Onne, Nigeria - October 30, 2014
- Job Vacancy: Project Director FMC Technologies, Ikoyi, Nigeria - October 22, 2014
- Job Vacancy: Business Development Manager Ultrasound Nigeria - October 22, 2014
Recieve Free Email Updates!
Subscribe to get new updates instantly delivered to your inbox. Select the specific category you want to recieve updates on and enter your email address below.
*A confirmation message will be sent to you, login to your e-mail account and click on the confirmation link to start enjoying this service.
Get the latest news on your Android mobile, Download our Android App
- March 2, 2015
- How To
- June 1, 2014
- PC Hacks
- October 6, 2013
- January 12, 2014
- March 20, 2015