“It makes you a Ninja” but unfortunately, not everyone knows how to setup this all important keyboard shortcuts. In this tutorial, I’m going to take you on a walk-through on how to setup and personalize your keyboard shortcut for skype.
#1. Enabling Keyboard Shortcut in Skype
If you have already enabled keyboard shortcut for your skype skip this part, otherwise:
- Locate tools on your skype interface
- Click on options
- At the bottom of the list, click on the advance tab and
- Select hotkeys (is represented with
- Check the box next to “Enable keyboard shortcuts.” Do not close the window.
- Check the actions you want to enable hotkeys for.
#2. Personalize your Keyboard Shortcuts
- Simply click on the check box next to an action,
- Click on Change selected shortcut
- Add your own shortcut key sequence into a pop-up window.
- Finally, click save and enjoy skype like a ninja!
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- EaseUS Free Data Recovery Wizard Lets you get back lost files - August 27, 2017
- Darwin Life Aims to Impregnate 40 and Above Women with Designer Babies - June 14, 2017
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - December 25, 2016
- TAGS :
Recieve Free Email Updates!
Subscribe to get new updates instantly delivered to your inbox. Select the specific category you want to recieve updates on and enter your email address below.
*A confirmation message will be sent to you, login to your e-mail account and click on the confirmation link to start enjoying this service.
Get the latest news on your Android mobile, Download our Android App