Pros: Quad core processor Lots of RAM (2048 MB RAM) HDMI connector for TV-out (Micro HDMI (Type D)) Cons: It lacks global positioning System (GPS), Has no rear camera.
The Asus transformer Book T100TA is a beautiful ultraportable 10.1-inch tablet with Windows 8.1 pre-installed.
You can detach the tablet to work and play anywhere, dock to enjoy the comfortable keyboard, smart gesture-enabled touchpad and advanced connectivity. Style, power and convenience. this beautiful device Transformer Book T100 is sleek, slim and also light — measuring less than 1 inch thin and a mere 2.4lbs docked.
When you need to travel even lighter, simply detach the 10.1-inch tablet and you’re all set to go, with full sized keyboard which can be used on tv screens, stream and watch from a distance with family and friends
- 10.1 inches Display Screen with a Max Screen Resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels
- 1.33 GHz Atom Z2760 Processor
- 2 GB DDR3 RAM
- 64 GB Hard Drive
- Intel HD Graphics Graphics Coprocessor
- Bluetooth Wireless Device
- 1 USB 2.0 Ports
- 1 USB 3.0 Ports
- 11 hours Average Battery Life (in hours).
- Windows 8.1 Operating System
- 1 pounds Weight
- 1 x 1 x 1 inches Dimensions L x W x H
- 64.0 Flash Memory Size
- 1 RPM Hard Drive Rotational Speed
- No optical drive
- 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
Latest posts by David Nwonye (see all)
- Android Secret Codes – Tricks you don’t Know about your Android Phone - March 20, 2015
- Android Pay Will Get You Back To Your Position As A Developer - March 2, 2015
- Discovered: Monster Black Hole Marking The Brightest And The Largest. - February 26, 2015
Recieve Free Email Updates!
Subscribe to get new updates instantly delivered to your inbox. Select the specific category you want to recieve updates on and enter your email address below.
*A confirmation message will be sent to you, login to your e-mail account and click on the confirmation link to start enjoying this service.
Get the latest news on your Android mobile, Download our Android App
- August 23, 2014
- February 3, 2014
- October 24, 2014
- February 25, 2015
- June 1, 2014
- March 9, 2014