Skins do not work on Mac OS X!
Put the downloaded VLT files in the following folder:
- On Windows: the skins folder in the VLC installation directory (e.g. C:Program FilesVLCskins)
- On Linux/Unix: ~/.local/share/vlc/skins2
Then open your VLC settings and change your interface from native to skins. You can choose your desired skin already there or change it when you are in the skins mode by rightclicking somewhere on the skin and going to Interface>Choose Skin.
VLC needs to be restarted to change to skins mode.
- Media Player 12 by sebweber
- Black v 2.0 by Letis
- Slick Iphone Skin by Maunil Patel
- Pardus white by gölge
- Pardus by gölge
- DestroyVLC by Erik Teichmann
- Alienware Darkstar by Universematrix
- WMP11_B – resizable and with total time by ANGEL_B
- Nintendo Black Style by Universematrix
- Nintendo Style by Guilherme DLA
- BLUE STEEL by RTJWILDE
- Esperanto gnewsense by anonima artistino de gimp
- Earth_changed by i changed it
- QuickTime by Guilherme DLA
- QuickTime UMX.vlt by Guilherme DLA
- VLC Darkness by Universematrix
- Itunes graphite by Guilherme DLA
- Ftouch 1.00 by Klaus Adrian
- Bblue by Ptitlu
- Default_Dark_Mod by mentalrey
- Universe by Universematrix
- Iphone_3g by terireme
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- EaseUS Free Data Recovery Wizard Lets you get back lost files - August 27, 2017
- Darwin Life Aims to Impregnate 40 and Above Women with Designer Babies - June 14, 2017
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - December 25, 2016
- TAGS :
Recieve Free Email Updates!
Subscribe to get new updates instantly delivered to your inbox. Select the specific category you want to recieve updates on and enter your email address below.
*A confirmation message will be sent to you, login to your e-mail account and click on the confirmation link to start enjoying this service.
Get the latest news on your Android mobile, Download our Android App