Job Vacancy: Telecom Business Operation Leader, IBM, Ghana
IBM is looking to add to their number of employees in Ghana and you could be the just the right fit!
- This role constructs partnerships between clients, team IBM, vendors, and subcontractor organizations and manages the implementation of these partnerships to address business opportunities for the IBM Corporation.
- Have equally balanced skills in five key general management areas of client relationship management, consultative selling, financial / business management, portfolio / program management and team / people management. Be the primary focal point and owner for all activities on a large complex contract.
- Accountable for meeting revenue, profit, and growth objectives and for improving overall customer satisfaction targets. Responsible to build and maintain strong client relationships at all levels with the objective of being a trusted business partner.
- Proactively work with client to identify their business objectives, priorities and directions, critical success factors and applies this knowledge to establish and implement an Account Strategy.
- They translate customer requirements into formal agreements, establishing specific solutions, and leading the efforts that culminate in client acceptance of the results.They have overall responsibility for their contractual cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables. They manage IBM resources and coordinates client resources to deliver services and solutions to support the client organization.
- They are recognized for business acumen by the customer set they support. The employee leads a functional/business unit.
- Has successfully managed a Telecom Business Operations/Billing operations team for a commercial outsourced customer
- Sole customer interface to their TBO or Applications Operations group
- Manage TBO Team and their skills building
- Manage TBO Costs Quarter to Quarter both from capex and Open perspective
- Issue and Risk management of a TBO operations
- Service Level management of a TBO operations
- Outage management of a TBO operations
- Establish and execute a TBO governance structure
- Interface to customers Application Development team
Business unit, country, or international professional mastery related to operations, strategies, and objectives in leading edge or critical situations.
Teamwork at highest levels. Plan and conduct complex negotiations reaching lasting agreements and commitments.
Anticipate, create and define innovative and visionary concepts in strategic environment.
Develops and implements product, market, business, or technology strategies with executive review. Has vision of overall strategies. Contributes to policy making. Recognized as an expert and leader by members of a field, related functions, and multi -country organizations. Leads business unit, country, or international teams, conducts special projects, or manages functions or strategic departments.
Impact on Business/Scope:
Accountable for business unit, major country, or international projects or programs. Responsible for committing multiple resources and achieving customer satisfaction, cost, expense, revenue and other business measurements of critical importance. Responsible for quality output/value add for highly visible products, services and future business development.
- At least 5 years experience in Project Executive experience working multiple commercial outsourced accounts
- English: Fluent
At least 10 years experience in Project Executive experience working multiple commercial outsourced accounts
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. To apply kindly visit https://jobs3.netmedia1.com/cp/faces/job_summary?job_id=SO_DEL-0706903
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - January 23, 2017
- MTN DND: Stop Unwanted SMS from your Network Provider - January 23, 2017
- Awale, Backgammon and 1 other Game Technology has transformed - January 23, 2017