The Most Expensive Video Games in 2013
2013 saw the arrival of GTA V, the single most expensive video game in the history of gaming, competing neck to neck with only the highest budget film till date, the Pirates of the Caribbean 3.
The GTA franchisee has held records of being the highest budget games twice in the last 5 years holding the first and second positions with GTA V in 2013 and GTA IV in 2008 respectively.Yet, as the highest grossing game ever, GTA IV falls in the fourth position grossing in $1.35 billion with the scales being tipped over by World of Warcraft, grossing in a whopping $10 billion in sales
Below is a detailed infographics by Graphs.net that will show us which of this games made the list.
Embed this Infographic on your site
Image credit: Graphs.net
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
Subscribe to get new updates instantly delivered to your inbox. Select the specific category you want to recieve updates on and enter your email address below.
*A confirmation message will be sent to you, login to your e-mail account and click on the confirmation link to start enjoying this service.
Get the latest news on your Android mobile, Download our Android App
- Awale, Backgammon and 1 other Game Technology has transformed
- Why Pokemon GO Falls Short
- SONY announces increase in PS+ Pricing. How will this affect the service?
- Verizon Makes a Working Video Calling Phone in Minecraft [VIDEO]
- Steam Machines: slower at gaming than Windows PC
- The Launching of Grand Theft Heists for GTA
- PlayStation Network, Xbox LIVE offline due to Attacks
- Nintendo’s new Star Fox Game said to release before the new Zelda Title for the WiiU
- 5 Terrifying Android Horror Games to Play with the Lights Off — Free to Download
- PlayStation 4 Update Coming Next Week With ‘Share Play’ Feature