Ultraportable ASUS Transformer Book – Review & Spec
Pros: Quad core processor Lots of RAM (2048 MB RAM) HDMI connector for TV-out (Micro HDMI (Type D)) Cons: It lacks global positioning System (GPS), Has no rear camera.
The Asus transformer Book T100TA is a beautiful ultraportable 10.1-inch tablet with Windows 8.1 pre-installed.
You can detach the tablet to work and play anywhere, dock to enjoy the comfortable keyboard, smart gesture-enabled touchpad and advanced connectivity. Style, power and convenience. this beautiful device Transformer Book T100 is sleek, slim and also light — measuring less than 1 inch thin and a mere 2.4lbs docked.
When you need to travel even lighter, simply detach the 10.1-inch tablet and you’re all set to go, with full sized keyboard which can be used on tv screens, stream and watch from a distance with family and friends
- 10.1 inches Display Screen with a Max Screen Resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels
- 1.33 GHz Atom Z2760 Processor
- 2 GB DDR3 RAM
- 64 GB Hard Drive
- Intel HD Graphics Graphics Coprocessor
- Bluetooth Wireless Device
- 1 USB 2.0 Ports
- 1 USB 3.0 Ports
- 11 hours Average Battery Life (in hours).
- Windows 8.1 Operating System
- 1 pounds Weight
- 1 x 1 x 1 inches Dimensions L x W x H
- 64.0 Flash Memory Size
- 1 RPM Hard Drive Rotational Speed
- No optical drive
- 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
Latest posts by David Nwonye (see all)
- Android Secret Codes – Tricks you don’t Know about your Android Phone - December 7, 2016
- Android Pay Will Get You Back To Your Position As A Developer - December 7, 2016
- Discovered: Monster Black Hole Marking The Brightest And The Largest. - December 7, 2016