Using Airtel N200 Blackberry (240MB) Data Plan on PC and other Devices
I know most of you or at least every EWT reader already knows about the new Airtel N200 (240MB) Blackberry Data Plan which you can use for 3 days. But I believe so many of you have not considered the possibilities of using this data plan on devices other than Blackberry Phones of which it was originally made for.
Indeed, the Airtel N200 (240MB) Blackberry Package can be used on other devices such as: iPad, iPhone, Android phone, PC and your regular mobile devices.
What is it?
To subscribe to this plan, simply dial: *141*1*2*3*1*3# . You will receive a USSD confirming that your data subscription was successful, simply close the interface and check the next step! Note: you must a have at least N200 airtime balance, for this subscription to be successful.
Codes for other 2+1 Packages includes:
– 3 Months 2+1 Data Plan (N3, 000) : *141*1*2*3*1*1#
– 3 Weeks 2+1 Data Plan (N1, 050) : *141*1*2*3*1*2#
– 3 Days 2+1 Data Plan (N200) : *141*1*2*3*1*3#
On PC and other Devices
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - March 23, 2017
- MTN DND: Stop Unwanted SMS from your Network Provider - March 23, 2017
- Awale, Backgammon and 1 other Game Technology has transformed - March 23, 2017