VMware is Looking for a Strategic Partner Business Manager – Kenya
The Strategic Partner Business Manager (SPBM) will be responsible for account managing and selling to some of the largest and most strategic corporate resellers in Kenya in order to develop strategic relationships and dramatically increase the revenue driven through each partner.
- Create working business plans covering sales training, technical enablement, lead generation and marketing activities, as well as maintaining and increasing partner competency accreditation .
- Drive large opportunities and incremental revenue through building strategic relationships with key corporate resellers.
- Establish and grow VMware practices expertise within large corporate resellers to strengthen VMware market place defensibility and growth.
- Establish Virtualisation and other VMware technologies as a key component of IT strategy that is embraced and promoted by large corporate resellers.
- Market and sell to the corporate resellers in defined region to ensure that we become a standard part of relevant practices, such as Cloud, and End User Computing
- Present to and educate the key influencers at the corporate reseller to ensure they are including VMware in their recommended solutions/proposals to customers.
- Create direct relationships with key corporate resellers management team and map to VMware management and establish contractual relationships with the key partners.
- Map Solution Providers field organization to VMware field organization, including technical resources where appropriate.
- A proven track record in managing corporate resellers for either an enterprise software or hardware vendor, or within sales at a corporate reseller.
- Demonstrated experience in enterprise software sales with a proven track record of over achieving sales goals.
- Substantial experience of working in a channel environment.
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to work with a portfolio of partners
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills: relationship building, influencing
- Focus on results with ability to follow through
- Good attention to detail and reporting skills. The role, responsibilities and geographical focus will change and develop over time along with the company’s rapid growth.
Before you join, VMware will require you to go through a pre-employment screening process. This means that we will want to verify your details and the information you have given us to ensure your suitability for a certain role considering its nature, seniority and other relevant factors.
Search recipes for this entry:
- looking for a partner in kenya
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- Darwin Life Aims to Impregnate 40 and Above Women with Designer Babies - August 21, 2017
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - August 21, 2017
- MTN DND: Stop Unwanted SMS from your Network Provider - August 21, 2017