to the world is more grave than you think and beside you don’t want to stress your loyal readers. Why not keep it easy for them?
Step #1: Add Default Blogger Contact Form
Step #2: Css Customization & Hiding the Default Blogger Contact Form
- Login to your blogger dashboard
- Goto Templates
- Search for this (use ctr+f for search):
- Replace it with the following code:
- Now save your template and move to step 3.
Step #3: The Easy Part
This is the last part and very easy indeed. Simply click “Add to Blogger” to complete your installations.
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- EaseUS Free Data Recovery Wizard Lets you get back lost files - August 27, 2017
- Darwin Life Aims to Impregnate 40 and Above Women with Designer Babies - June 14, 2017
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - December 25, 2016
Recieve Free Email Updates!
Subscribe to get new updates instantly delivered to your inbox. Select the specific category you want to recieve updates on and enter your email address below.
*A confirmation message will be sent to you, login to your e-mail account and click on the confirmation link to start enjoying this service.
Get the latest news on your Android mobile, Download our Android App
- October 31, 2013
- June 8, 2013
- October 8, 2013
- August 31, 2013
- January 9, 2014
- January 16, 2014