How to Use Nrelate Related Content Widget on Blogger (Part 2)
Customizing your Nrelate Related Content Widget.
Earlier, we wrote about how to install the Nrelate Widget on Blogger, in this part, we shall deliberate on how you can customize your Nrelate Widget.
The Nrelate widget allows you to customize the way your related contents are being rendered. You can customize features such as:
– Thumbnails: You can choose whether to display your related contents as thumbnails or texts. This feature also allows you to re-size the thumbnail of each related content.
– Default Image: In a case where no image is found for a particular post, Nrelate automatically pick a random thumbnail image from their database for the post. This feature allows you to set a custom default thumbnail image for your related contents (only visible when no image is available for the blog post).
– Styles: Nrelate allows you to change the style of your widget. You have six styles to choose from, namely:
How to Customize your Nrelate Widget
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- EaseUS Free Data Recovery Wizard Lets you get back lost files - August 27, 2017
- Darwin Life Aims to Impregnate 40 and Above Women with Designer Babies - June 14, 2017
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - December 25, 2016
Recieve Free Email Updates!
Subscribe to get new updates instantly delivered to your inbox. Select the specific category you want to recieve updates on and enter your email address below.
*A confirmation message will be sent to you, login to your e-mail account and click on the confirmation link to start enjoying this service.
Get the latest news on your Android mobile, Download our Android App
- June 8, 2013
- June 22, 2014
- June 8, 2013
- December 6, 2015
- August 19, 2013
- August 15, 2013