- Admin: This is the template used in your admin area.
- Blank: This template is used on various stand-alone pages on the Oxwall platform. It is the template used in the sign-in and forget-password pages of your website. The template only shows the content of a page and does not include header, footer, sidebar, menus, etc.
- Dndindex: This master page is the template for your website index page (e.g. yourwebsite/index) it contains all the items in the general layout.
- General: Apart from Dndindex and HTML_document, every other page with a header, logo, footer, sidebar, etc are the products of the General master page.
- HTML_Document: When you create a static page on the Oxwall platform the page automatically adapt it’s layout from the this template. Headers, logo, footer, etc is also displayed on this template.
- cPanel/FTP client
- A code editor – Download Notepad++ or use your cpanel code editor.
. Create a new file and save it as
dndindex.html. Since we are trying to have the same look as the rest of your pages on your website, we are going to copy everything in
general.htmlto our new file
general.html, select all content (ctrl + A) and copy (ctrl + C). Now, go back to
blank.htmland paste (ctrl + V) the entire content.
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- EaseUS Free Data Recovery Wizard Lets you get back lost files - August 27, 2017
- Darwin Life Aims to Impregnate 40 and Above Women with Designer Babies - June 14, 2017
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - December 25, 2016
Recieve Free Email Updates!
Subscribe to get new updates instantly delivered to your inbox. Select the specific category you want to recieve updates on and enter your email address below.
*A confirmation message will be sent to you, login to your e-mail account and click on the confirmation link to start enjoying this service.
Get the latest news on your Android mobile, Download our Android App
- July 19, 2013
- February 20, 2014
- October 21, 2013
- August 15, 2013
- January 14, 2014
- June 8, 2013