I really don’t know which name describe it most; whether ‘oxwall alert bar’ or ‘oxwall message bar’. But whichever it is, the bar seems to be one of the biggest bug of the Oxwall software. (I bet you don’t agree with me?) I will explain why.
Essence of Oxwall Message/Alert Bar
How Oxwall Message/Alert Bar Affect User Experience
Remedy For Oxwall Message/Alert Bar
|In the above image, observe that the message/alert bar (in red) is now at the bottom- left of the page instead of it’s default location (top of the page)|
The Fun Part: Installing My Remedy
- Login to your admin dashboard (yoursite.com/admin)
- Goto Appearance and click on edit theme
- Click on css
- Copy the following css code into your custom css
- Now click save.
- Change 600 to change the vertical position of the message/alert bar. Note that the higher the number goes, the lower the message/alerts bar position becomes (i.e: the bar stick to the top at 0px)
- Change 400 to re-size the with of the bar.
- How to call your users by their username in the status update box
- How to completely stop spam bots from registering on your website
- How to add icons to main menu items
Latest posts by Ebenezer Obasi (see all)
- EaseUS Free Data Recovery Wizard Lets you get back lost files - August 27, 2017
- Darwin Life Aims to Impregnate 40 and Above Women with Designer Babies - June 14, 2017
- Recharge your MTN Airtime Anytime Directly from your Bank Account - December 25, 2016
- TAGS :
Recieve Free Email Updates!
Subscribe to get new updates instantly delivered to your inbox. Select the specific category you want to recieve updates on and enter your email address below.
*A confirmation message will be sent to you, login to your e-mail account and click on the confirmation link to start enjoying this service.
Get the latest news on your Android mobile, Download our Android App